Rogowski Coils & Integrators
Types: Rigid or Flexiblee:
- mutual inductance: 3 - 5 microhenries
- current range (50Hz): < 100mA to > 100kA
- upper frequency limit: 10 - 30 kHz
- lower frequency limit: less than 0.1Hz
Special Constructions possible to customer needs
- Narayan designs and manufactures integrators for use with any of the flexible or rigid coils except for the 545.
- Normal output: is a voltage which reproduces the current wave-form.
- Sensitivity : the current which gives a 1V output (amps/volt).
- The output is linear up to 5 or 10 V depending on the type.
- Standard sensitivity ranges are:
- 100A, 1kA, 10kA and 100kA for flexible coils; 10A, 100A, 1kA and 10kA for rigid coils.
Sensitivities at any intermediate ranges within these limits possible Integrators matching to individual coils possible